Author Thread: Did God create men to be superior to women?
Handyman62

View Profile
History
Did God create men to be superior to women?
Posted : 13 Jun, 2024 08:53 AM

If God didn't create men to be superior women then in what ways are women equal to or superior to men?

freetobe

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2024 03:20 PM

No where in scripture does it say men are superior. Not sure why you are calling names because someone has a different opinion than you. Why are you in "Ask Women"?

"Spark300c is so unscriptural that it is not even funny. This must be what he has learned in the simp mind of the church. Men and women were never created to be equals even before the fall of man."

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2024 05:41 PM

Really! So if Men were not created superior to women then why did God put men over women?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2024 05:49 PM

Also there's almost nothing that a women can do that a man can't do better. On the other hand there's many things that a man can do that a women either can't do, or come close to doing as well.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2024 05:55 PM

There is one thing that women may be superior to men at and that's arguing. But then I might be confusing that with their love of arguing and not necessarily their ability to do so.

freetobe

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2024 11:08 AM

So you think men are superior, so you ask it here to tell all the women men are superior? I thought the usual argument for leadership was creation order, but you seem to think it's superiority. Not sure why you are asking questions here, you don't value women's opinion.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2024 03:33 PM

Yes I do think men are superior because God made them that way. The proof is in the pudding because ever since women have been given the same or more rights then men, women have been in a free fall into depravity. Women are the ones who are more likely to destroy their family at the drop of a hat and murder babies through abortion.

Men are put above women because God equipped them to take care of women, protest them and keep them out of trouble. If it wasn't for men setting up places like the US most women wouldn't be able to survive without them and the fact that I have to say these things to you is also an indicator of who's superior.

But even though I say these things it does not diminish the value of women as they do have their place and men love them more than themselves and would not hesitate to take a bullet for them. I don't believe the same can be said for most women.

freetobe

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2024 04:40 PM

Sad to see you blame the fall of society on women.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2024 04:42 PM

Well, I guess Christ is Superior to the Church, and God is Superior to Christ.

(John 14:28)

Apologies for interjecting

as I know I am not welcome by one

to interject here, but I couldn't resist. Too much temptation.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2024 04:43 PM

Forgive me!

Page : 1 2