Author Thread: The Restoration of Stephen Baldwin
Admin

The Restoration of Stephen Baldwin
Posted : 7 May, 2010 11:06 AM

i was watching a video on youtube about this, i would love to hear what you think about it. even if you know nothing about it, it's very interesting to say the least so i would encourage you to do a little googlin'. and if you decide to visit his website then make sure to watch the video on the home page.

:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2010 09:18 PM

I think it's tragic that Mr. Baldwin feels the need to manipulate people's pocketbooks for the purpose of "restoration." He's completely missing the point of having a relationship with Christ if he thinks that it involves people sending him money to help him prosper in the the things of this world. It seems to be a scam of sorts and I hope that no one goes the website and donates!

InHisHonor

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2010 09:25 PM

To his defense in one of the videos it seems that it wasn't Baldwin that started it but another organization. They contacted his manager and the manager said it was ok if they did it. I'm not sure if that's true but still I would not donate to this. It's in God's hands to "restore" Baldwin.

But on that note if only 10% of the people on CDFF would donate $4.21 to me I would be ok with that. :ROFL: