Author Thread: No condemnation to them...in Christ Jesus
gracegrace

View Profile
History
No condemnation to them...in Christ Jesus
Posted : 4 May, 2010 05:05 PM

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

The key question is this: Does our blessed state of "no condemnation" depend upon our position "in Christ Jesus" or does it also depend upon the way we walk and live the Christian life? Does it depend upon Christ and His finished work or does it also depend upon our WALK?

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2010 02:35 AM

There is no condemnation for those who are IN CHRIST JESUS. Because it is a finished work but someone must truly be in Christ Jesus which will be made evident by their walk with Him. So those who are saved will stumble but they will continue their walk threw to the end. So those who endure to the end have no condemnation.

1 John 2:19 They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us.

Philippians 1:6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Revelation 21:7 He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 02:28 PM

I would like to know some views about sucide,is it an unforgiving sin are do you think God would allow mercy,these person was a man of God let me know