Author Thread: THIS IS WHAT GOD JESUS WANTS ALL PEOPLE TO KNOW AND BELIEVE! THE REAL TRUTH IS THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS THE ONLY FULL TRUE WORD OF GOD JESUS! JESUS CHRIST IS ETERNAL LIFE! ANYONE WHO WHO SAYS SOMETHING ELSE IS A DECIEVER
Admin

THIS IS WHAT GOD JESUS WANTS ALL PEOPLE TO KNOW AND BELIEVE! THE REAL TRUTH IS THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS THE ONLY FULL TRUE WORD OF GOD JESUS! JESUS CHRIST IS ETERNAL LIFE! ANYONE WHO WHO SAYS SOMETHING ELSE IS A DECIEVER
Posted : 9 Oct, 2016 07:57 AM

THIS IS WHAT GOD JESUS WANTS ALL PEOPLE TO KNOW AND BELIEVE! THE REAL TRUTH IS THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS THE ONLY FULL TRUE WORD OF GOD JESUS! JESUS CHRIST IS ETERNAL LIFE! ANYONE WHO WHO SAYS SOMETHING ELSE IS A DECIEVER

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2017 02:23 PM

I'm a King James guy. It's a literal translation.(for serious study one should always use a literal translation) I started using it 32 yrs ago. I used it with the Strong's exhaustive concordance of the bible, with it's Greek & Hebrew dictionaries. It's served me well. I'm not going to change now. But I also use the modern translations as a comparisons. Many times they've been helpful. To speak with any kind of authority on this subject you really have to be very educated regarding ancient manuscripts and the Greek and Hebrew languages. I know a little but not near enough. I find that the KJV speaks with more authority to me and it seems more anointed. There's no doubt in my mind that many modern translations are sectarian in nature and many of the people who produced them weren't being led by the spirit of God but by their own desire to produce a translation that said it the way they wanted it to be said, and took far to many liberties. To the best of my knowledge the KJV isn't perfect either. I won't argue over translations it causes to much division. It is important to know that their are "Modern Version only people" just as much as their are "KJV only people". Many on both sides are very inflexible. Our standing with God comes from our faith in Jesus Christ not from the version of scripture that is our preference. I think we would all do well to keep that at the forefront. Sincerely, Johnny.

P.S. Look into Berry's Greek interlinear for the most literal translation of the N.T. You'll be glad you did.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2017 10:31 PM

You have expressed yourself with zeal and in no uncertain terms. But your post also indicates you possess very little knowledge concerning Bible translation. You're probably unaware of the Bible translations that preceded the King James Version. You would do well to fill yourself in on all the details.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2017 10:34 PM

I agree with all you've written here except that the King James is not the only version containing the Word of God

LOOKING4SOME1

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2018 04:41 PM

STRANGE SINCE THE KING JAMES BIBLE WAS WRITTEN SOME 1,600 YEARS AFTER JESUS' TIME ON EARTH...YOUR OPINION SEEMS TO EXCLUDE THOSE WHO WERE IN THAT IN-BETWEEN TIME FRAME. AND PAUL WAS CERTAINLY NOT REFERRING TO THE KING JAMES VERSION WHEN HE WROTE TO THE EPHESIANS.