Author Thread: Saved or Self Deceived??
Admin

Saved or Self Deceived??
Posted : 7 Jun, 2015 10:32 AM

http://youtu.be/0lRkU4KrURI

Saved or Self-Deceived, Part 1 (Selected Scriptures) John MacArthur

Youtube: Grace to you channel

Matthew chapter 7, verses 21 to 27...Matthew chapter 7 verses 21 to 27. Here are the words of our Lord Jesus Himself. And they are stunning words, shocking words, and tragic words.

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy or preach in Your name? And in Your name cast out demons and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you, depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.' Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts upon them may be compared to a wise man who built his house upon the rock. And the rain descended and the floods came and the winds blew and burst against that house and yet it did not fall for it had been founded upon the rock. And everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act upon them will be alike a foolish man, who built his house upon the sand. And the rain descended and the floods came and the winds blew and burst against that house and it fell and great was its fall.'"...

Gods grace to you

SlaveofJesusChrist

View Profile
History
Saved or Self Deceived??
Posted : 7 Oct, 2015 07:33 AM

Hmm, Yes, that is definitely something a lot of people should be worried about. I know I was self deceived. It all starts from a lie that comes from the enemy of our souls. The Lord gave me a wonderful testimony concerning this very topic, if you would like to read it, send me a message asking for the 5th.

As for John McArthur, he might want to read it as well.