Author Thread: DEAR CDFF MEMBERS...
Admin

DEAR CDFF MEMBERS...
Posted : 27 Jul, 2012 06:27 AM

To the members of CDFF,

I have watched BobBobbins for some time now and believe that others on this forum should be better equipped in seeing what may be happening, from a perspective other than BobBobbins� while dialoging with him.

Dear CDFF members,

Please take the following statements I have compiled from 26 pages of BobBobbins� posts and imagine for a moment communicating to your husband or wife in like manner�

Imagine, as a parent or teacher, communicating to a child in this way�

You are the one who is the Pharisee�

For the sake of illustrating your error here�

The entirety of your argument is thrown completely out the window�

Your faulty exegesis of Matthew 19 leads to a totally erroneous understanding of the passage�

My point by point refutation of your article really wasn't for your benefit�

Your confusion appears to lie in not understanding�

Here again, your question illustrates your lack of understanding�

Your thinking illustrates that when you deviate so badly�

Are you yet without any spiritual understanding?

Are you a Pharisee?

Are you a false teacher?

It appears that you are consistently trying to trip up the true men of God with your unreasoned questioning�

Not to point out the obvious, but you haven't even made a feeble attempt�

If you are standing on the truth, then refute my points�

You might convince a handful of fools and simple minded folks with that style but everyone else sees clearly that you are defeated�

Over and over, I see ridiculous conclusions such as the one that you have drawn�

Sadly, the evidence shows�

You fail on two major fronts�

You demonstrate all of the traits/characteristics of the "stone thrower" from your article�

You are a FOOL, a self described STONE THROWER, a JUDGE without MERCY, and most glaringly a HYPOCRITE�

Your doctrines and teachings are those of an ANTIchrist�

I am trying to understand your position which is schizophrenic�

Perhaps, your lack of understanding is what condemns you�

Maybe you are a STONE THROWER�

All I can say is "wow." Talk about polluting a bored with off topic ranting�

Over and over, I see ridiculous conclusions such as the one that you have drawn�

Now, you are taking cover behind a woman's skirt�

I am challenging you to come out from behind that skirt�

Be a man and defend your article. Can you do that?

At the end of the day, I believe that you still fail�

In addition, I believe that you have no clear understanding�

You bring an unteachable spirit to the discussion�

Once again, you "gathered" wrong�

Since you have chosen to take a low road�

It's painful to have to be so tedious, but alas I guess you made it necessary�

Exposing your watered down middle of the road back side kissing teachings�

You boast now a victory you don't have! You have never addressed the scriptures i provided by point by point refutation because you are incapable�

Your teachings are weak�

You are cowardly!

With your continued childish cutting and pasting�

You have been warned�

He is merely another incompetent windbag..

Such a notion, in my eyes, seems intellectually incompetent and just plain lazy�

You have a glaring problem somewhere in your exegesis�

Due to sloppy interpretations such as the one that has just been offered�

Rather than humbling yourself to receive instruction�

Out of the abundance of the heart.. the mouth speaks�DEAR CDFF MEMBERS, IT IS IRONIC THAT THE POSTER SHOULD USE THIS PARTICULAR VERSE IN LIGHT OF WHAT HE HIMSELF HAS WRITTEN

Who is the liar here?

Contradiction after contradiction�

Lots of smoke but not much fire�

That you were so lacking in compassion in the first place�

Now, you want a gold star and a brownie for finally getting it right�

Everytime they hit their keyboards, the errors expose themselves. All I do is highlight them for the readers�.AGAIN, CAUTION MUST BE EXERCISED WHEN POINTING OUT THE FAULTS OF OTHERS

Yours is an impotent god and a worthless gospel... a god with no power to save�

Rather than wasting "the whole world's time", why don't you go work out your own salvation�

He reasoned poorly just like you�

Is it even necessary for me to quote the scripture to prove such an elementary point?

Shouldn't anyone who calls themselves a "Christian" already understand such a foundational issue?

Personally, I find all of your statements blasphemous-but it�s the logical outcome of the reprobate anthropocentric mind�

That is YOUR god�

I have read many of your posts and I just shake my head at most of them. I never bother to respond since I wonder what is the point?

I really can't help but just shake my head�

Once again, you have come here teaching falsely�

As long as you keep spewing false doctrine/theology�

You are a woman -take responsibility for yourself and for the woman's role in a marriage�

If you are divorced, you are NOT an expert on making a marriage work, contrary to your opinion. We don't need to hear about what you think you learned. Not until you have proven yourself in the context of a new healthy marriage. Those who have been and stay married for years are the experts�.DEAR CDFF MEMBERS, HERE, I MUST INTERJECT THAT NOT ONLY IS THIS STATEMENT AN AD HOMINEM, (MANY OF THE STATEMENTS COMPILED HERE ARE) BUT THAT THE POSTER ALSO FALSELY CLAIMS TO REPRESENT EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS BY CLAIMING THAT �WE� ARE IN AGREEMENT �ANOTHER INFORMAL FALLACY.

ALSO,

SOLOMON, WHO QUITE POSSIBLY SINNED GREATER THAN PERHAPS ANYONE ELSE IN SCRIPTURE IN THE AREA OF MARRIAGE, DID, IN FACT, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, BRING ABOUT THE WORDS OF GOD HIMSELF ON THE SUBJECT OF MARRIAGE�. HENCE THE SONG OF SONGS

BobBobbins� words continued:

Post after post, you offer bad theology�

I have no personal vested interest in you one way or the other�

DEAR CDFF MEMBERS,

Communicating to your husband or wife in this manner?

Communicating to a child in this way?

How might this affect someone? Being spoken to in such a way, day after day, month after month, year after year?

How might this affect a congregation of people�say a church?

I would be interested to know how this has affected some of you?

DEAR CDFF MEMBERS,

Please notice that if, from BobBobbins� posts, you separate the scripture he has quoted and his textbook explanations of scripture, which can be found on a number of Reformed Theological Sites online (such as the Puritan Board), what you�re left with is a collection of BobBobbins� personal statements, many of which have been quoted above. This would be called rightly dividing the words of a man from alongside the Words of our Lord.

SOMETHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE NOTED,

From my experience, I believe that out of 26 pages of BobBobbins� posts, which I read, not a single one dealt with what God has done in BobBobbins� own life. Not a single one of his posts describes, in a relational or transparent way, a close, personal, loving and growing relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ, which is where true biblical teaching flows from.

DEAR CDFF MEMBERS,

I have not written this in order for any of you to belittle BobBobbins. On the contrary, I�ve written this in order that you might better love, in understanding and correction, one of your brothers in Christ, who is not only gifted, but who has given himself greatly to the pursuit of God�s Word on our behalf. I have however written this so that posters will not continue to feel intimidated or taken captive by BobBobbins� textbook theological and philosophical arguments, which, can easily become the whitewashing on a tomb full of a dead man�s bones.

� Love (Christ) is patient, love is kind. It (He) does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.� 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

�If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love (Christ), I am nothing. 1 Corinthians 13:2

May each of us continue in the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

GOD BLESS

View Profile
History
DEAR CDFF MEMBERS...
Posted : 27 Jul, 2012 07:55 AM

I am responding to others regarding this post in the Biblical Questions and Answers forum, at the following link...

http://www.christiandatingforfree.com/cdff/CDFF_generic/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=15805&forum_sub_cat_id=14

teach_ib

View Profile
History
DEAR CDFF MEMBERS...
Posted : 27 Jul, 2012 09:20 PM

Thanks Concerned Brother! �It is a sad summarization of the inappropriate dialog that Bob consistently uses in his posts.

Bob displays a pattern of this type of behavior in public then 'reaches out' in private as if he is the one being attacked. �He was confronted on another thread. �He eventually offered a public apology for his actions.

I am restrained by the Holy Spirit from responding to his direct attacks on me and others that I have observed. �He recently 'reached out' to me in private after a string of his remarks. �I responded to him in private explaining that if he would leave the personal attacks and name calling out and stick to discussing what he disagrees with or provides what he thinks is the truth it would be far more productive (not necessarily the exact words I used lest he accuse me of lying...but that was the gist of my comments to him).

He showed in a couple posts that he could do that and then went back to his standard tactic of attacking the individual. �

What amazes me is the number of people who are defending him...and the fact that he has not been banned from the site for violation of the forum rules which state:

"Obscenity, Inappropriate Language or Insults WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE. If you are found to be in violation of these terms, your profile will be deleted and you will be banned from the site. "

He continues to insult anyone who he doesn't agree with him as evident from the laundry list of insults provided by the OP.

1 John 4:20�If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

�21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Bob wrote: "Your personal remarks like this are designed to undermine the messenger. " �

Me: you undermine your message with the tactics you use.

View Profile
History
DEAR CDFF MEMBERS...
Posted : 13 Aug, 2012 09:24 AM

BobBobbins has been banned from CDFF....