Author Thread: How God clothes us.
Admin

How God clothes us.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2012 01:32 PM

How God clothes us: Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

Genesis 2:25 And they were both naked(uncovered), the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. Genesis 3:7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings(to fully coverthe private body parts). Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren,..that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world..(If you dress as the world what more are you doing than others, even ungodly people dress as the world). Romans 2:11 For there is no partiality with God(In other words, we are covered completely or we are not covered at all.The devil is tricky: A purpose for clothing is to cover private body parts completely. Is there not perversive clothing intended to expose that which ought to be covered?

Here is how Christians ought to display themselves: Matthew 6:28-30..Consider the lilies(beautiful flowers) of the field, and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory(praise) was not arrayed(displayed) like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field.., will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 1 Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." Pro 27:19 As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man. (trrue beauty lies within). 1 Tim 2:9-10 I also want women to wear clothes that are right for them. They should dress with respect and right thinking. They should not use fancy braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes to make themselves beautiful. But they should make themselves beautiful by doing good deeds. Women who say they worship God should make themselves beautiful in that way.

View Profile
History
How God clothes us.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2012 04:28 PM

How God clothes us.

*** They Armour of GOD...thats how...xo

Eph 6:10-20

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

xo...:hearts:...:yay:...:dancingp:...:bouncy:...:peace:...xo