Author Thread: How does God quench our hunger and thirst?
Admin

How does God quench our hunger and thirst?
Posted : 25 Apr, 2012 11:40 AM

How does God quench our hunger and thirst?

Mat 6:25 Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Mat 6:32 For after all these things(bodily appetites) the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things(He knows that we need to be filled). Jesus said in John 6:55 My flesh is food indeed. John 1:1 Jesus is the Word. John 6:35 Jesus said, I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger(desire/long for/pant/crave). Jesus saith in John 4:34, My food is to do(Notice: food is not a noun, but a verb) the will of Him who sent me...Mat 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for rightousness(to do right), for they shall be filled.Pro 27:7 When you are full you even hate honey...Jesus saith in John 10:10; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full(not half full or in part that we seek additional). According to Philip 4:19, All we need is Jesus(Holy Spirit). Psalm 34:8-9 Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good;,,There is no want to those who fear Him. Jesus is the way to quench our hunger/thirst. Philip 4:11-12 For I have learned that whatever state I am, to be content..whether well fed or hungry(physically); suffering for rightousness sake. Psalm 128:2 When you eat the fruit of your labor, you shall be happy and it shall be well with you. Pro 13:25 The stomach of the wicked remains in want. Philip 3:18-19 they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly.