Author Thread: God to be glorified in the body
Admin

God to be glorified in the body
Posted : 6 Nov, 2011 03:27 PM

Flee fornication, Every sin that a man doeth is without the body but he that comitteth fornication sinneth against his own body. I Cor. 6:18 kjv

ICor. 7:1,2

Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me; It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2011 06:41 AM

For the practical application of the Sacred Text, who would like to volunteer answers on how to avoid temptation and fornication?

How about this one, it works for me.

Don't put yourself in a situation where that is even remotely likely to occur. As in meet someone for the first time in a public place and limit the meeting to an hour. Any dates should be in public places, not anybody's home.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2011 05:20 PM

Very good answer.

Many Christians like to avoid talking about this subject because they are involved in Fornicating.

It is not allow in the bible if you are unmarried.

Many on these Christian sites date to fornicate.

I met a man online and I met inperson once only. Then I didnt want another meeting even though he Pressed it.

I continued to communicate though, he had talked about 3 women he tried to get with while still communicating with me.

And he wanted a Christian Woman. :excited:

I am thankful I did not meet up with him but Once to see what he looked like up close. He wanted a girlfriend, so I moved

On. I do not believe in fornicating like many do. He was Not a Christian man.

:dunce:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2011 12:07 PM

Reminds me of years back when I was in college (I think you'd call it high school?) - having just found out I was Christian some of the other lads were teasing me. One in particular claimed he had fornicated with the angels. :angeldevil:

Now that I'm more mature in my faith and better-read on the Bible, I'd probably remark that in scripture, all the angels described were male! That'd shut him up! :laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2011 03:16 PM

:laugh:

That is funny.

I do know there are good Christian men out there but they are will not always speak out on Datesites/Forums.

They wait back for a Lady to contact them. Hmmmm

What's up with that. A man should be the pursuer.

:excited:

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2011 03:15 PM

You seem fairly certain in what you expect of others. No doubt there is someone, somewhere who meets those expectations, but you may never meet them. Some principles need to be held to, even at the cost of death, but others sometimes need to be bent a little because people this side of heaven won't be perfect.

Imagine if Peter had still refused to minister to the gentiles after the spread of unclean animals vision? God was challenging Peter's principles and as a gentile myself, I'm thankful He did otherwise I may never have heard the good news of Christ's redeeming sacrifice! :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2011 08:31 PM

(You seem fairly certain in what you expect of others. No doubt there is someone, somewhere who meets those expectations, but you may never meet them. Some principles need to be held to, even at the cost of death, but others sometimes need to be bent a little because people this side of heaven won't be perfect.)

God expects Us as Christians to live Holy. There are many that meet His expectations. And, I am sure I will meet a man who does. We are not to bend the Word.

And, The bible teaches against fornicators. I do not look for perfection. No one is perfect. I was speaking Here on

Fornication. Sex without marriage. Many Single Christian people abstain from Sex.

:excited: You sound suprised at that !

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 12:57 PM

No, I'm surprised you expect men to make the first move/pursue - especially as that exact question has already been asked and some said they will and others said they won't. If that's a hard and fast requirement of yours then you could miss someone who's otherwise right for you...

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2011 06:26 PM

I did not say I would not contact a man, because I have and emailed back and forth for a while. Most loose interest because I do not tell them what they want to hear, whatever that is. :laugh:

I just feel like Man should be the Pursuer. But I am on here to meet a mate, if possible so I have not scared to make the first move.

I just do not want a man coming at me trying to tak about Sex. That is fornication. That is what this POST is

all about really.

Blessings....

:waving: