Author Thread: christian sex
dgt9

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 16 Oct, 2011 07:14 AM

I have never been with a christian man, so what are the standards in the daitng game and after marriage. I would be very disappointed if the missionary position is the only relations acceptable. How far is too far in crossing the line in a guys mind and staying true to his faith. The bible does not talk about oral sex or kissing, touching, ect.

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 16 Oct, 2011 09:42 AM

"I have never been with a christian man, so what are the standards in the daitng game and after marriage. I would be very disappointed if the missionary position is the only relations acceptable. How far is too far in crossing the line in a guys mind and staying true to his faith. The bible does not talk about oral sex or kissing, touching, ect."

The Bible may not mention kissing and touching specifically but it is very clear on the matter of purity Matt 5:28 says 'I say to you, that every one who is looking on a woman to desire her, did already commit adultery with her in his heart'. This verse clearly indicates a very high standard of living. As for kissing it depends on where. I would find it hard to believe a male can kiss woman on the lips without that lust and oral sex quite simply is impossible to do without lust. You could engage in such activities but only if your willing to cause that man to sin

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 16 Oct, 2011 12:56 PM

Godschild4ever1983, I hope that your answer was referring to premarital relationships.

To the OP -- prior to marriage, sexual relations are wrong. If you have to ask "is this ok?", then it's probably not. One gray area is kissing; most Christians that I know have no problem with premarital kissing as long as it doesn't lead elsewhere, but I do know plenty of people who believe that kissing before marriage is just as wrong as sex before marriage. Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but I don't think I want to do a whole lot of heavy kissing prior to marriage...no need to awaken desire that can't be fulfilled.

Within marriage, though, I think that a husband and wife are free to enjoy intimacy with each other in any way that they wish, as long as both are agreeable to it and it is done with much love.

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 16 Oct, 2011 02:27 PM

oh yes i was 100% talking about premarital relationships.

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 16 Oct, 2011 07:43 PM

Christian Sex?

First place, there's No Such Thing outside Marriage.

Oral SEX outside marriage? lol how can you even ask if that would be ok? when it is SEX? I have met couples who didn't kiss until their wedding day. I wish I could say the same, but I can't. If a Man wants Sex before Marriage he isn't much of a Man & shows No Respect for you.

Blessings,

Charlene

dgt9

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 17 Oct, 2011 08:24 AM

Are you kidding that a man on this planet would not engage in oral sex pleasures? I believe what you are saying but are there any men out there that actually read and believe in their bible behind closed doors?

dgt9

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 17 Oct, 2011 08:25 AM

Stay true to your convictions girl! It is good to see a person who actually knows what they want in life and will not compromise.

dgt9

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 17 Oct, 2011 08:28 AM

How is lust defined in the bible? What kind of physical pleasures are permitted in God's eyes.

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 17 Oct, 2011 02:31 PM

oh my goodness....dgt9

you misunderstood what I was implying with Oral Sex. I'm not saying there is a Man out there that won't enjoy it either married or single. I'm saying it isn't a question that you should be asking if it is ok to do outside of marriage when You know that it is wrong. To be having oral sex with a man before marriage.

dgt9

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 17 Oct, 2011 02:38 PM

I asked the standards in marriage and in dating- is there a difference? I would not think God thinks so as it would lead to lust and adultery.

View Profile
History
christian sex
Posted : 17 Oct, 2011 08:00 PM

The sexual position question is thought-provoking. Let me start by saying, of course that any type of sex outside of marriage is not appropriate for us as Christians.

I have heard the argument that positions outside of the "missionary" position are not honorable because, as humans, we are the only creatures that mate face to face, and alternative positions cheapen the fact that God created us to mate face to face and to love our husband or wife on a plane that is much higher than what is capable for animals to do, which do not procreate face-to-face.

I can see the validity in that argument, & the argument that crazy sex is not as much about love as it is about carnal pleasure.

Read the Bible for yourself & decide for yourself what you believe. All you will get on the internet is opinions.

Page : 1 2 3