This topic is closed.
Author Thread: control freak or jut jumping to conclusions?
Admin

control freak or jut jumping to conclusions?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2012 03:12 PM

so I get this wink by a very beautiful women and I send her back this message.....

yea right...you are gorgeous,what do you want with an old fat head like me?

and this is the meswsage she sends back to me....

Hmm I don't like the attitude, not very positive. Sorry to bother you.

No need to reply. I think we had a brief contact once before and it was similar. I should have learned the first time.

Ok,first of all I have quite a sarcastic.but harmless sense of humor.So from my response to her do you see that she haqs jumped to conclusions or maybe I'm sending out some weird voodoo? which would really be a joke to anyone who knows me!I'm a playful guy whoies usually .For sopme reason I justreally feal this lady is playing games here and maybe I shoiuld just report her?

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2012 06:00 PM

no,you are absolutelly correct.I was thinking that again today.I have a tendency to be joking most of the time and without emosion or body language the meening gets lost in translation.I say that all the time,I hate this mode of communication because it is too easily misread.

But that's were God comes in and always fixes things up!Sometimes I find thats exactly how He wanted things to be seen.It can reveil much deeper truth in other areas and it has.It's all good!All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose.

Savida

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 03:30 AM

Amen Mike

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 05:57 AM

Most hilarious misuse of Scripture ever.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 10:53 AM

"Most hilarious misuse of Scripture ever. "

Actually, some of the most hilarious misuses of Scripture ever come from the Pentecostal movement/churches.

It would be truly hilarious if it wasn't for the sad fact that so many dupes follow those false teachings straight over the cliff.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 02:36 PM

todsgirl23 did you have something of value to contribute here or just more of your usual insults and harrassment?You must be in need of some attention well go ahead....

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 02:47 PM

and with that I believe she has been banned from this site!

Those who read this far might want to add her to your prayer lists.I don't know what takes hold of a person to make them waste thier time with harrassing Christians but they need prayer!

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 04:56 PM

Believe what you want.

What part of questioning why you're so insecure is "harassing Christians?" Christians can disagree. A lot of Christians here disagree with you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 05:34 PM

I've never said anything about being insecure.You've jumped to that conclusion on your own.In so doing you have labelled an individual you know very little about.The misuse of that label is a harrassment.Just as it would be verbal harrassment if you spoke that way to your spouse.I hope th ladies that speak with you view your words and see you for whom you are.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 05:45 PM

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 05:53 PM

I'll have to take that back.I don't think you're here due to any interest in cultivating a personal interest with the opposite sex.When you're not telling people to "shut up"(your words used quite often),you're very busy trying to be the forumn poice handing down corrections as you see fit,Have you looked into that as a possible indication of neurosis?It appears to be ocd.Or is it that the relationships you tend to cultivate here are with the more antagonistic personality types and you are always on standbye to step in and save them once they've failed,as some sort of medcation for your own failures?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7