Author Thread: RESPECT
Admin

RESPECT
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 10:08 AM

You can't respect a person who does not respect him/herself or You. Respect is earned, respect is like a reward for your conduct and behavior, and is not given to a person who does not deserve such respect.

Love is not earned, but is freely given to all people, because God freely loved and gave of His Son unconditionally... I can love you, but this does not mean I have to respect you.

View Profile
History
RESPECT
Posted : 30 Aug, 2012 07:53 PM

Mike,

I don't see any kind of evil hatred going on in here or lies. Not at all. I don't why you feel the way you do. They are very loving and understanding Christians.

View Profile
History
RESPECT
Posted : 30 Aug, 2012 09:30 PM

*** SOoo...you Applied the one you saw fit ???...I Wasn't aware there is a Option when it comes to Gods word and meaning......xo

were do you see that I have picked an option with the meening of the Word of God?God's words are not spoken in the origional posting here.I think the implication is pretty clear!If you can't see it just move along!

View Profile
History
RESPECT
Posted : 30 Aug, 2012 09:57 PM

John 16: 2 says "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God's service."

View Profile
History
RESPECT
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 09:17 AM

"in your face"???

Mikerides...what kind of comment is this suppose to be!

:prayingm:

View Profile
History
RESPECT
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 09:33 AM

And Calling me "another lier" is Out of Line and a Prime Example of Dis-Respect towards me or anyone on this site...

Amen Jude.

:angel:

View Profile
History
RESPECT
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 10:03 AM

Joy..." in your face??? "..is Mikes reply to my postings... Posted : 30 Aug, 2012 08:16 AM

Posted : 30 Aug, 2012 08:19 AM

*** Its OK...its not a big deal...its just a mis-communication...or...mis-understanding...I dont really care much that he has called me "another lier"...its not the 1st time someone has...and it wont be the last...no doubt...:goofball:...xo

View Profile
History
RESPECT
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 04:49 PM

The "in you face" comment was first used by you partner in lies Judeslaw Posted : 30 Aug, 2012 08:16 AM .If you look closelly you will see 3 question marks behind my copied text of his! This is getting like romper room.People don't even read things and throw around slanderous comments like a k-mart blue light special!

View Profile
History
RESPECT
Posted : 1 Sep, 2012 02:58 PM

Love is not earned, but is freely given to all people, because God freely loved and gave of His Son unconditionally... I can love you, but this does not mean I have to respect you.

:prayingm:

algomaboy

View Profile
History
RESPECT
Posted : 30 Sep, 2012 03:50 PM

forgiveness is needed here.

jesus commaned us to forgive.

by the way nobody is perfect.

Page : 1 2 3