Author Thread: The True Love Waits Pledge
Admin

The True Love Waits Pledge
Posted : 23 Apr, 2011 01:06 AM

What is your opinion about the TLW pledge? I think it makes no sense. With the divorce rate as high as it is--even among Christians, doesn't that invalidate the TLW message? And who says True Love Waits? Waits for what? If you believe in it, that is fine, but I am not sure that it is even Biblical. If you think it is, show me chapter and verse.

sampaul

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 06:16 AM

sampaul

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 06:18 AM

Classylady4u

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2012 08:23 PM

I read: ...Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone;

to have a deep full relationship with another; to be loved thoroughly and exclusively.

But God says, �NO.

Not until you are completely satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by me alone;

I love you my child.

Until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found,

You will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you;

You will never be fully united with another until you are united with Me

Exclusive of any other desires or longings;

I want you to stop planning and stop wishing.

Allow Me to bring that person to you.

You just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things.

Keep listening and hearing the things I tell you.

You just wait; that�s all�.

�Don�t be anxious, don�t worry;

Don�t look around at the things others have or what I�ve given them.

Don�t look at the things you think you want.

You just keep looking up to Me,

or you will miss what I want to show you.

You just keep looking up to Me,

for when you are ready

I�ll surprise you with a love more wonderful than you would ever have dreamed of.

You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready.

I am working even this minute to have you both ready at the same time

Until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you,

you will then be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me.

This is perfect love�.

�And dear one, I want you to have this wonderful love.

I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with me,

And enjoy materially and concretely,

that everlasting union of beauty, perfection and love that I offer you to Myself.�

�Please know that I love you utterly. Believe it and be satisfied.�

What do you think of that?

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2012 04:46 AM

I think that is quite deep. Just this morning I came to the conclusion that it is all about trusting God. Trusting that He really does have our best interests at heart. Trusting that HE knows when we are ready to receive what He has for us so it is a blessing to read this post. Thank you and God richly bless you too!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2012 09:53 AM

That is so true my brother it it right on the nose too much fornication, adultery in and out the Body of Christ the Rapture is soon to come.The Bride has to stop acting like jezzabel and keep her legs closed.Jesus is not looking for the great sinner for his Bride but a spotless bride, a holy bride,a bride with out spot or wrinkle.hey hallelujah,glory.We are in the world Not of the world, when we moved the creator out of the picture and tie the holy spirits hands after warning us he allows us to be in the wilderness:rolleyes:who is the blame then its not God,the word says: He that knows to do right and does wrong to him its sin.We must be sensitive to the holyghost.Not grieve him.Its when we play God there is a ripple effect.:yay:James 2:8-13/James 1:13-27 Jeremiah 7:4-16 and finally 1 Thess 5:1-28 Purity and a close walk with The Master is what its about.God moves in his time.That way it all lines up.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2012 10:00 AM

Hang on she"s coming in God"s time :applause::glow::waving::party:your perfect bride:hearts::yay:Be encouraged.from [email protected] pastor of his ministries:peace::yay::angel:

Page : 1 2