Author Thread: MINI SKIRT OR MAXI DRESS?
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
MINI SKIRT OR MAXI DRESS?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 08:35 AM

The bible tells women to dress modestly.

Christian men say they want a woman to dress modestly, but are they sedcretly checkin out the girl in the mini skirt?

Is modesty sexy? Can Christians be sexy?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 09:41 PM

Well....To be honest.....I've always liked to see girls in miniskirts growing up in my teen years,but now I prefer that if a Christian girl wears them,it should be a little longer & closer to the knees & not so tight and close hugging her butt & is more tighter looking her own skin!Leave that for the worldly girls who loves to make men lust after them.Also,she should'nt be wearing miniskirts almost every day of the week .Why I mean about the length is that if she drops something & it's too short,she can't even pick it up! Just balance it up a little when your dressing ladies:not too extremely short,not too long either.That. Way,you don't have to worry about getting the attention from the wrong guy!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 08:53 AM

MrWiseGuy, not too short, not too long, huh?

You got the measuring tape?...lol...How long is too long?:glow:

Oh, you know I love you boy...:winksmile:

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 10:42 AM

Lol

! I was just trying to end it the best way I could.I'm not saying that wearing a long dress is wrong,but having them too short is .yea,me too. :glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2011 01:09 PM

Heres the truth! We all have a Spirit nature and a fleshly nature. The question is, how as a Christian, do we want to be viewed by the opposite gender? As a brother or sister in the Lord or as an object in the flesh???How we dress in public says it all, wether its in the secular community or amongst believers. If we choose to dress provocativly it is contradictory to claim Christ and the modesty of a believer in Him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2011 10:44 AM

Kudos brother. The truth shall set you free. May I add; a girl/woman in the Lord who dresses provocatively is bound to attract the wrong kind of guy,the worldly sort. The question is, do you want that? In many heathen cultures, when someone is practising/doing witchcraft work, in order to receive more/maximum powers from the works of darkness,they go completely naked when they do so or with very little clothes on as they receive from the powers of darkness/medium. To make a long story short, I`m stating the fact that there are spiritual implications attached to the way one dresses as well. Not trying to scare anyone, but here in the east,we are quite familiar on how these things work.

Page : 1 2