This topic is closed.
Author Thread: control freak or jut jumping to conclusions?
Admin

control freak or jut jumping to conclusions?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2012 03:12 PM

so I get this wink by a very beautiful women and I send her back this message.....

yea right...you are gorgeous,what do you want with an old fat head like me?

and this is the meswsage she sends back to me....

Hmm I don't like the attitude, not very positive. Sorry to bother you.

No need to reply. I think we had a brief contact once before and it was similar. I should have learned the first time.

Ok,first of all I have quite a sarcastic.but harmless sense of humor.So from my response to her do you see that she haqs jumped to conclusions or maybe I'm sending out some weird voodoo? which would really be a joke to anyone who knows me!I'm a playful guy whoies usually .For sopme reason I justreally feal this lady is playing games here and maybe I shoiuld just report her?

Savida

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 03:12 PM

Mike,

I actually laughed when I saw your response to the lady, which I thought was funny.A good icebreaker.

People on this site are too serious like they want to date someone from the first email or think that someone wants to date them. Or will only talk to someone who they think is marriage material. What ever happened to making friends first. Just saying.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 03:23 PM

Savida,,,,good catch! You have an open mind and loving spirit! If a person can't laugh at themselves what will they laugh at?All the ladies looking for perfection from the start can just keep on lookin,it ain't here,and if that leaves just one,that's all I desire!

Savida

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 04:52 PM

LOL...I pray God will give you your heart's desire. In the meantime, make new friends and have fun!

Savida

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 04:56 PM

Oh and I forgot, she said she didn't like your attitude....lol...at least you responded. Half the men on this site are just plain rude. They don't even read messages far less reply to them. Even if you are just giving them a word of encouragement. BUT they have viewed your profile two or three times. SMH!!!!

Bless you Mike

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 07:34 PM

I've heard it's rough on the other end also.I'm guessingf alot of it comes from those refering to themselves as Christian in name only,not in Spirit.Hang in there,you'll be fine I'm sure.It's all about perception!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 06:35 AM

Rejecting you doesn't make someone selfish. It makes them not interested. And, as you have demonstrated here, for good reason.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 06:36 AM

Also, it is possible for someone to disagree with you, not want to date you, and find you rude and a bit of a jerk without calling their salvation into question.

It doesn't mean they're not a Christian.

It means they DON'T LIKE YOU.

Savida

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 06:57 AM

Godsgirl..how did we descend from Mike calling himself a fathead to him being rude and a bit of a jerk? He has his opinion of people on this site just as you do and have demonstrated by your posts. Actually I think you are the one that is quite rude.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 08:44 AM

By reading his posts.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 08:45 AM

And you'll notice I didn't call him rude, I pointed that if someone were to think that about him - or, for that matter, think ANYTHING about him, or anyone else on this site - that would not be an issue pertinent to their salvation. It would simply mean they held an opinion about someone.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7