This topic is closed.
Author Thread: It's Time to Get Serious People
Admin

It's Time to Get Serious People
Posted : 13 Dec, 2010 05:27 PM

I love you, so I'm going to tell you some hard truth, as it is written "Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. (Leviticus 19:17, KJV)"

My profile was getting crowded with much of this, so I'm putting it here instead for those who are truly seeking, who are really searching for G-d's Will. I don't know everything. Far from it. But this I do know: Most professing Christians are not going to make it. Sadly.

As I'm entering this, one of the random women suggestions above, which CDfF.com has delivered, is a picture not of a woman, but of a black square instead, which contains the words "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME". How appropriate. Indeed, this is the prevailing attitude of this wicked generation, who thinks they can live however they like without incurring His Judgment. Most of us will not hear the Truth. The sad fact is that GOD WILL JUDGE YOU if you refuse to repent of your sin. You are supposed to work out your salvation with FEAR and TREMBLING (Philippians 2:12).

Personally, I'm not looking for a Christian woman, at least not what is common among 'Christianity'. I'm looking for a follower of G-d's Messiah, whose priority is truly following Him rather than men; following Christ Jesus by the Spirit of Christ and in accordance with what is written... not a denomination, not a pastor, not the latest teaching, nor your feelings, nor your friends, and certainly not the majority of professing Christians. Christianity is plagued with traditions of men that nullify the commandment of G-d, which Christ Jesus HATES (See Mark 7:7-9). "But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. (Matthew 15:13, KJV)" To have a hope, we must give Him our lives, and if you've given Him your life, it's no longer yours to do with as you please. It's His.

Most people I come across who profess to be Christians are not really following Christ Jesus. To someone who is really in Messiah, it is very obvious. When you truly step out of the world, it is shocking to see how a part of the world the overwhelming majority of professing Christians are in the world; integral. Unfortunately, though not surprisingly, most professing Christians don't even realize they are not actually following Christ, but the sad truth of the matter is that most professing Christians follow man, and, sadly, are headed straight for destruction as a result. It very well could be that you are just such a person, even likely, so let this be a warning to you if you hear His voice as you read this. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom (Proverbs 9:10).

The Master says, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (ANOMIA; LAWLESSNESS!). (Matthew 7:21-23, KJV)" Not all believers are "saved," despite what man will tell you. As James says, "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? (James 2:19-20, KJV)"

"Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all [ye] workers of ANOMIA. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you [yourselves] thrust out. (Luke 13:23-28, KJV)"

The Master says, "If any will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow ME. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. (Luke 9:23-24, KJV)" If you really follow him, frankly, you will hardly fit in anywhere. As He says, "Because ANOMIA will abound, the love of many will wax cold. (Matthew 24:12)" "My sheep respond to my voice, and I know who they are. (John 10:27, KJV)" If your goal is to fit in with most Christians and have a nice cozy life --- if your goal is to fit in at the average church --- sorry, you're not really following the Master. It's time to wake up people.

So what's the difference between the real believer and the imposter? We should be in the world, not of the world, set apart by His Spirit, WHOLLY OBEDIENT TO HIS COMMANDMENT. We do not pick and choose which commandments to obey. The soul that abides in sin shall die (Ezekiel 18:20). Unfortunately, most Christians fail to understand what, precisely, sin is. Sin is transgression of the Law (1 John 3:4), as given to Israel by G-d through His humble servant Moses. And it is not the hearers of the Law who are just before G-d, but the doers of the Law will be justified (Romans 2:13). Being Jewish doesn't matter, nor being Gentile; what matters is that you become a new creation in Messiah, who keeps the commandment of G-d (Galatians 6:15, 1 Corinthians 7:19)! The LORD changes not!

Fellowship and worship on the first day of the week if you like, but don't reject the G-d-given 7th day Sabbath, nor His feasts, and stop eating what is not food, stop celebrating pagan festivals. Wives, be reconciled to your husbands or remain alone. Stop believing the lie that G-d's grace means it's okay to sin, or that you cannot sin in Messiah even though you do! Don't be absurd. This passage in John's epistle means you are not in Messiah if you abide in sin! If you are truly in Messiah, you cannot abide sin just as HE CANNOT ABIDE SIN! He who says he abides in Messiah and lives in sin is a liar and the truth is not in him (1 John 2:4)! Don't be deceived. Unless you repent, you will perish (Luke 13:3,5).

Some follow Rome, some follow Luther, some John Calvin... some THINK they follow Paul, but 'Is Christ divided?' as Paul so aptly said (1 Corinthians 1:10-15). Blessed are they, rather, who hear the Word of God and obey (Luke 11:28). Traditions are unacceptable if they nullify the Law of God in any way. THAT is the test. As He said: I have not come to destroy the Law. Whoever breaks one of the least of these instructions will be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven, and unless your righteousness in these matters exceeds that of the scribes and the Pharisees, you certainly will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:17-20)! But hey, believe what you will. As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD (Joshua 24:15).

So let's love Him every day with all our hearts, souls, minds, resources, and love our neighbours as ourselves. Interestingly, those two instructions are not found in the Ten Commandments, but elsewhere in the Law; in Deuteronomy and in Leviticus respectively! That fact should speak volumes to you about the accuracy of the common understanding of the words of Jesus ('We must keep the Ten Commandments...'). It's true, but not the way most people mean to say. As it is written, 'The commandment is a lamp and the law is light, and reproofs of instruction are the way of life. (Prov. 6:23)' Do you have one without the other? Or have you not then turned the lamp off??!

So what did Jesus mean when he said the most important commandment of all is 'HEAR O Israel' (Mk. 12). Most professing Christians prefer to quote this occurrence as it appears in Matthew, which leaves this critical demand out. Most, I find, tend to say '...as long as I love God and love my neighbour, it's all good, even if I choose not to live entirely by the Word,' but WHAT IS LOVE? How do we know whether or not we love? The word translated in Mark 12 as HEAR (SHEMA, see Deut. 6, which means HEAR/LISTEN/OBEY) is the key to love. As John says, 'the love of God is that we keep His commandment, and his commandment are not grievous. (1 John 5:3)' And likewise, 'By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandment. (1 John 5:2)'

How do we know, then, that a husband loves his wife, and a wife her husband? What about their children? A son his parents? Parents their children? Hopefully you guessed it hopefully... So don't forget SHEMA! When we SHEMA to the best of our ability, we THEREFORE love God and love our neighbour; and you can then know, therefore, that you will love your husband or wife as yourself. If this sounds insane to you, then you haven't yet really met Jesus. Search for him. Search for him with all your heart and you will find him.

And stop following men! Follow Jesus! Meditate on the Scriptures, seeking the illumination that only the Word of G-d can provide by His Spirit, and act on it! Stop paying heed to your frivolous feelings, attributed to the Holy Spirit, that are not consistent with Scripture ('I feel like the Spirit is telling me it is okay to not obey this time...'). The heart is deceitful above all and desparately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9). Test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world (1 John 4:1).

Feel free to message me if you have any questions. G-d willing, He will give me the wisdom to respond appropriately. But please, the above is Scripture. If you don't agree, take it up with Jesus.

P.S. To the divorced on here, I'm curious what you think:

How do you interpret the words of Jesus? ...maybe no one has brought your attention to these words before:

In Luke 16:18 and Matthew 5:32 (see also Mark 10:10), Jesus is recorded as saying he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery. (ESV)

Likewise, in 1 Corinthians 7:11, Jesus says through the Apostle Paul "To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife."

Just prior to that, Paul writes the following:

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral....will inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

I'm just doing the math here. It seems pretty logical to me, but maybe I'm missing something... The LORD says marrying a divorced woman is committing adultery, which is sexual immorality, and Paul warns us that the sexually immoral will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Are you quite sure you want to remarry?

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2010 01:18 PM

Two, how did you come to know the Lord?

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2010 01:26 PM

2Spar Shared ~ Didn't Satan because he was pridefull, twist Gods words, and ever since use them to beat people down?........ until Jesus came.

:applause:...BINGO !!! You are Absolutely RIGHT !!! Thats Satans greatest weapon...usein & twistin the word's of Christ Jesus ( The WORD ) Against the Believers...Not the Non-Believers...such as makin a point that " You are Dumb, You dont Understand Anything, You are Wrong, You are NOT Worthy, You are Going to HELL, You, You, You, YOU...Its all about what Others Do or Dont Do that doesnt line up with a Persons Ego & Perception...its Classic NARCISISTIC Behavoir�

I can�t speak for others here...but I can & will say this�its this type behavior that gives Christians a Bad Rap & leaves a Bad Taste afterwards�Luv Ya All...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2010 01:52 PM

@twosparrows:

You're so fond of questions, so answer some questions if you will:

Do you or do you not stop working on the day called SATURDAY, from sundown the evening before to sundown? Do you light no fire (I.e. operating a combustion engine)? Do you prepare no food? Do you cease from all your labours and creative acts? Let's start with this past week.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2010 02:09 PM

Seaturtle,

I was born into a Catholic family, which meant infant baptism, and catechism classes, then when old enough Catholic school, good in the sense you can't remember ever not believing in God. In eight grade we had a lay teacher, Mr. Falco, who taught boys p.e. and history. He was.a born again believer. Our other teachers were nuns. We nicked named him "Father Falco" because he talked about God so much when he was supposed to be teaching history. One day, I still remember where I was sitting, he told us about giving our lives to Jesus, and asking Jesus in our hearts asking for the Holy Spirit. I believed :yay: him, and bowed my head and gave Jesus my life and asked him to live inside me. The nuns and priests never taught such a thing. The next year I went see Hal Lindsay at the convention center. They had a altar call and I went up. They we're not preaching the Holy Spirit, but I was filled without a doubt. My walk was bit of a roller coaster ride until I left the Catholic church when I was 27 and then started really studing the Bible in depth. Things really broke loose then!

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2010 02:14 PM

Thank you for sharing!

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2010 02:34 PM

Lawabider,

Yes, I cease from work on Saturday, as I do every day of the week. I cease from working to attain righteousness by my own efforts.

Do I start my truck? .....Yes

Do I feed my horses and dogs? .....Yes

Do I help a horse caught in the fence on the Sabbat? ....Yes

A man with your Bible knowledge should be able to find these in Scripture.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2010 03:03 PM

Lawabider,

just a thought?.....

Do you run a heater to heat your house on the Sabbat?.....

.....isn't that lighting a fire?

Do you use your water faucet on the Sabbat?.....

.....isn't that making a pump work somewhere?

Do you use a electricity on the Sabbat?......

......did you know electricity is 'work' transformed into energy?

Repent or Perish!

= )

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2010 03:19 PM

Lawabider,

When you bought your house or rented your apartment did you step on how many steps it is away from your synagogue or church?

I'm curious...

Nowadays, what is the maximum number of steps that you can take on the Sabbat?

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2010 03:23 PM

@twosparrows:

And that is precisely the same kind of ridiculous double-speak note you came in on. I have not twisted your words.

"Lawabider Jesus is the fulliment of the Sabbath. To try to achieve righteousness through keeping the law is to desecrate the Sabbath. To keep the Sabbath is to rest from your own works."

And this was your response to my demonstrating from Scripture that G-d means for you to LITERALLY obey His LITERAL INSTRUCTION. And you're talking to ME about desecrating the Sabbath. You don't even keep the Sabbath! You are in error and you are teaching error and this is why I have opposed you to begin with. I have not twisted your words.

You are as a man walking around pouring gasoline on himself and others while playing with a lighter. I am pleading with you to stop, and you're attacking me.

Consider carefully Jesus' words:

"6He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

AND MOSES SAID REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT HOLY; DON'T LIGHT FIRES, PREPARE YOUR FOOD BEFORE, DO NO WORK.

11But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

AND YE SAY I REST IN JESUS EVERY DAY SO I KEEP THE SABBATH EVEN IF I WORK.

13Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye."

HE'S TALKING TO YOU!

"Blessed [are] they that DO his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16