This topic is closed.
Author Thread: It's Time to Get Serious People
Admin

It's Time to Get Serious People
Posted : 13 Dec, 2010 05:27 PM

I love you, so I'm going to tell you some hard truth, as it is written "Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. (Leviticus 19:17, KJV)"

My profile was getting crowded with much of this, so I'm putting it here instead for those who are truly seeking, who are really searching for G-d's Will. I don't know everything. Far from it. But this I do know: Most professing Christians are not going to make it. Sadly.

As I'm entering this, one of the random women suggestions above, which CDfF.com has delivered, is a picture not of a woman, but of a black square instead, which contains the words "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME". How appropriate. Indeed, this is the prevailing attitude of this wicked generation, who thinks they can live however they like without incurring His Judgment. Most of us will not hear the Truth. The sad fact is that GOD WILL JUDGE YOU if you refuse to repent of your sin. You are supposed to work out your salvation with FEAR and TREMBLING (Philippians 2:12).

Personally, I'm not looking for a Christian woman, at least not what is common among 'Christianity'. I'm looking for a follower of G-d's Messiah, whose priority is truly following Him rather than men; following Christ Jesus by the Spirit of Christ and in accordance with what is written... not a denomination, not a pastor, not the latest teaching, nor your feelings, nor your friends, and certainly not the majority of professing Christians. Christianity is plagued with traditions of men that nullify the commandment of G-d, which Christ Jesus HATES (See Mark 7:7-9). "But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. (Matthew 15:13, KJV)" To have a hope, we must give Him our lives, and if you've given Him your life, it's no longer yours to do with as you please. It's His.

Most people I come across who profess to be Christians are not really following Christ Jesus. To someone who is really in Messiah, it is very obvious. When you truly step out of the world, it is shocking to see how a part of the world the overwhelming majority of professing Christians are in the world; integral. Unfortunately, though not surprisingly, most professing Christians don't even realize they are not actually following Christ, but the sad truth of the matter is that most professing Christians follow man, and, sadly, are headed straight for destruction as a result. It very well could be that you are just such a person, even likely, so let this be a warning to you if you hear His voice as you read this. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom (Proverbs 9:10).

The Master says, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (ANOMIA; LAWLESSNESS!). (Matthew 7:21-23, KJV)" Not all believers are "saved," despite what man will tell you. As James says, "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? (James 2:19-20, KJV)"

"Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all [ye] workers of ANOMIA. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you [yourselves] thrust out. (Luke 13:23-28, KJV)"

The Master says, "If any will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow ME. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. (Luke 9:23-24, KJV)" If you really follow him, frankly, you will hardly fit in anywhere. As He says, "Because ANOMIA will abound, the love of many will wax cold. (Matthew 24:12)" "My sheep respond to my voice, and I know who they are. (John 10:27, KJV)" If your goal is to fit in with most Christians and have a nice cozy life --- if your goal is to fit in at the average church --- sorry, you're not really following the Master. It's time to wake up people.

So what's the difference between the real believer and the imposter? We should be in the world, not of the world, set apart by His Spirit, WHOLLY OBEDIENT TO HIS COMMANDMENT. We do not pick and choose which commandments to obey. The soul that abides in sin shall die (Ezekiel 18:20). Unfortunately, most Christians fail to understand what, precisely, sin is. Sin is transgression of the Law (1 John 3:4), as given to Israel by G-d through His humble servant Moses. And it is not the hearers of the Law who are just before G-d, but the doers of the Law will be justified (Romans 2:13). Being Jewish doesn't matter, nor being Gentile; what matters is that you become a new creation in Messiah, who keeps the commandment of G-d (Galatians 6:15, 1 Corinthians 7:19)! The LORD changes not!

Fellowship and worship on the first day of the week if you like, but don't reject the G-d-given 7th day Sabbath, nor His feasts, and stop eating what is not food, stop celebrating pagan festivals. Wives, be reconciled to your husbands or remain alone. Stop believing the lie that G-d's grace means it's okay to sin, or that you cannot sin in Messiah even though you do! Don't be absurd. This passage in John's epistle means you are not in Messiah if you abide in sin! If you are truly in Messiah, you cannot abide sin just as HE CANNOT ABIDE SIN! He who says he abides in Messiah and lives in sin is a liar and the truth is not in him (1 John 2:4)! Don't be deceived. Unless you repent, you will perish (Luke 13:3,5).

Some follow Rome, some follow Luther, some John Calvin... some THINK they follow Paul, but 'Is Christ divided?' as Paul so aptly said (1 Corinthians 1:10-15). Blessed are they, rather, who hear the Word of God and obey (Luke 11:28). Traditions are unacceptable if they nullify the Law of God in any way. THAT is the test. As He said: I have not come to destroy the Law. Whoever breaks one of the least of these instructions will be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven, and unless your righteousness in these matters exceeds that of the scribes and the Pharisees, you certainly will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:17-20)! But hey, believe what you will. As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD (Joshua 24:15).

So let's love Him every day with all our hearts, souls, minds, resources, and love our neighbours as ourselves. Interestingly, those two instructions are not found in the Ten Commandments, but elsewhere in the Law; in Deuteronomy and in Leviticus respectively! That fact should speak volumes to you about the accuracy of the common understanding of the words of Jesus ('We must keep the Ten Commandments...'). It's true, but not the way most people mean to say. As it is written, 'The commandment is a lamp and the law is light, and reproofs of instruction are the way of life. (Prov. 6:23)' Do you have one without the other? Or have you not then turned the lamp off??!

So what did Jesus mean when he said the most important commandment of all is 'HEAR O Israel' (Mk. 12). Most professing Christians prefer to quote this occurrence as it appears in Matthew, which leaves this critical demand out. Most, I find, tend to say '...as long as I love God and love my neighbour, it's all good, even if I choose not to live entirely by the Word,' but WHAT IS LOVE? How do we know whether or not we love? The word translated in Mark 12 as HEAR (SHEMA, see Deut. 6, which means HEAR/LISTEN/OBEY) is the key to love. As John says, 'the love of God is that we keep His commandment, and his commandment are not grievous. (1 John 5:3)' And likewise, 'By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandment. (1 John 5:2)'

How do we know, then, that a husband loves his wife, and a wife her husband? What about their children? A son his parents? Parents their children? Hopefully you guessed it hopefully... So don't forget SHEMA! When we SHEMA to the best of our ability, we THEREFORE love God and love our neighbour; and you can then know, therefore, that you will love your husband or wife as yourself. If this sounds insane to you, then you haven't yet really met Jesus. Search for him. Search for him with all your heart and you will find him.

And stop following men! Follow Jesus! Meditate on the Scriptures, seeking the illumination that only the Word of G-d can provide by His Spirit, and act on it! Stop paying heed to your frivolous feelings, attributed to the Holy Spirit, that are not consistent with Scripture ('I feel like the Spirit is telling me it is okay to not obey this time...'). The heart is deceitful above all and desparately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9). Test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world (1 John 4:1).

Feel free to message me if you have any questions. G-d willing, He will give me the wisdom to respond appropriately. But please, the above is Scripture. If you don't agree, take it up with Jesus.

P.S. To the divorced on here, I'm curious what you think:

How do you interpret the words of Jesus? ...maybe no one has brought your attention to these words before:

In Luke 16:18 and Matthew 5:32 (see also Mark 10:10), Jesus is recorded as saying he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery. (ESV)

Likewise, in 1 Corinthians 7:11, Jesus says through the Apostle Paul "To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife."

Just prior to that, Paul writes the following:

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral....will inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

I'm just doing the math here. It seems pretty logical to me, but maybe I'm missing something... The LORD says marrying a divorced woman is committing adultery, which is sexual immorality, and Paul warns us that the sexually immoral will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Are you quite sure you want to remarry?

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 06:47 AM

Lawabider,

When you stop using the Law as a club to beat believers over the head, when you stop being a instrument of shame and condemnation to brothers and sisters in Jesus, when you stop putting Christians under the law contrary to the Gospel of Jesus Christ....when you repent, you will no longer have to contend with me nor others whom the truth has set free.

If you choose not to be free that is your business when you try to put those Jesus has set free back under bondage then it becomes the business of the Body of Christ.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 08:09 AM

>

1If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become a sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal. 2And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3And if I bestow all my goods to feed the poor , and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profiteth me nothing.

4Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not its own, is not provoked, taketh not account of evil; 6rejoiceth not in unrighteousness, but rejoiceth with the truth; 7beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall be done away; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall be done away.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 08:39 AM

Seriously....:winksmile:...

17~ Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.

18~ For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.

19~ For your obedience has become known to all. Therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil.

20~ And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen....xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 08:42 AM

2 Timothy 2:14-16 (KJV)

14~Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

15~Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16~But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

xoxoxoxoxox

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 11:02 AM

Hmmmm...it would seem as if I touched a nerve. Where do you see the word"malicious" in what I posted? Slander? I notice that as you feel more backed into a corner, you are upping the aggressiveness.

Slander: the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation

Gee, I really think you did that to yourself all by yourself.

You reveal so much about yourself in what you post, citizen. Your mock concern in asking the Lord to have Mercy on me is so totally out-of-line! (and yes, that is my inference) However, you are forgiven.

I think I have figured you out. I have a sad feeling you have done things like this before. You have an excellent recall of and reference to scripture. You enjoy seeing your commentary and quotations at the top of every page. You have exploited your judgment to harm and feel superior to others who are trying to share with you how divorce applies to their walk with Christ. There is no shame in learning your convictions may be in error, citizen. Those of us who chose to share with you are here to give you a perspective you may not be aware of. To you, divorce appears to be a choice we made without any thought or consideration. I can understand your angle on that as there are so many divorces in this country alone. You are just not reading what we are writing. People here are living proof that Christ's Forgiveness can even touch those who are divorced. Yet, you just plow ahead indifferent to anyone who might be able to soften your stance. Let's try this; since it appears most who have posted here are believers in Christ, think of us as family who are injured and need your assistance. Pray for us sincerely. Pray for our ex-spouses with dedication. Love us as Christ commanded all of us to.

Please consider this; to whom do you really think a person who is dealing with the pain of divorce would be open to listening to concerning Salvation?

Grievous (harsh) words stir up anger, but a soft (gentle) answer turns away wrath (indignation).

...soft speech breaks down the most bonelike resistance.

Proverbs

This is the gentlest way I can

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 02:16 PM

Shared ~ Grievous (harsh) words stir up anger, but a soft (gentle) answer turns away wrath (indignation)....soft speech breaks down the most bonelike resistance. Proverbs...This is the gentlest way I can...

Heck RidleySeaTurtle...Gentle ???...He Law aint lookin for Gentile...Ifin he wants Scripture ta speak here ya go Law...Heres yer Sign...:stop:

Hebrews 10:26-31 (NKJV) Warnings from the Word of GOD�

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.

28 Anyone who has rejected Moses� law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know Him who said, �Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord. And again, �The LORD will judge His people.�

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Proverbs 1:24-33 (NKJV) GOD will Laugh at You�.

24 Because I have called and you refused, I have stretched out my hand and no one regarded,

25 Because you disdained all my counsel, And would have none of my rebuke,

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your terror comes,

27 When your terror comes like a storm, And your destruction comes like a whirlwind,

When distress and anguish come upon you.

28 � Then they will call on me, but I will not answer; They will seek me diligently, but they will not find me.

29 Because they hated knowledge And did not choose the fear of the LORD,

30 They would have none of my counsel And despised my every rebuke.

31 Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way, And be filled to the full with their own fancies.

32 For the turning away of the simple will slay them, And the complacency of fools will destroy them;

33 But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, And will be secure, without fear of evil.�

Isaiah 5:20-21 (NKJV)

20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, And prudent in their own sight!

xoxo

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 02:18 PM

P.S...That :stop:...Sign was for Law not you Sis...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 03:13 PM

@DontHitThatMark I love you. Turn to G-d from sin or you will perish.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 03:18 PM

@twosparrows:

"1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law OF SIN AND DEATH.

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak THROUGH THE FLESH, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned SIN in the flesh:

4That the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the LAW might be fulfilled in us, who walk NOT after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6For to be CARNALLY MINDED IS DEATH; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is ENMITY AGAINST G-D: for IT IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE LAW OF G-D, neither indeed can be.

8So then they that are in the FLESH CANNOT PLEASE G-D.

9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, IF SO BE that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. (Romans 8, KJV)

G-d's LAW is freedom...

44So shall I keep thy TORAH continually for ever and ever.

45And I will walk at LIBERTY: for I seek thy precepts. (Psalm 119, KJV)

22But BE YE DOERS OF THE WORD, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. (James 1, KJV)

25But whoso looketh into THE PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but A DOER OF THE WORK, this man shall be blessed in his deed. (James 1, KJV)

12So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be JUDGED BY THE LAW OF LIBERTY. (James 2, KJV)

26For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. (James 2, KJV)

7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, WHICH G-D HATH BEFORE ORDAINED THAT WE SHOULD WALK IN THEM. (Ephesians 2, KJV)

You call G-d's instruction bondage because you understand NOTHING. As Paul says, if you don't have the Spirit of Christ, which submits to the Law of G-d, you are none of his.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 03:22 PM

@GodsJude:

LOL, right, be sure to clarify that you mean to direct those passages at me, because they support what I've been saying all along. You might want to read them again CAREFULLY.

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16