Author Thread: sexuality
Admin

sexuality
Posted : 9 Mar, 2016 03:46 AM

just wondering.What the word of God says in relation to........

"Is there any problem when most jokes a person(me) makes are dirty & sexual and the person doesn't really mind talking about anything sexual at all."

In other words am sexual vocally not in deeds and i have been wondering if its a sin..

(word of God,not your opinions)

View Profile
History
sexuality
Posted : 9 Mar, 2016 04:18 AM

Ephesians 5:3-4 ; But among you there must not be even a HINT of sexual immorality or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, FOOLISH TALK OR COARSE JOKING, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.

View Profile
History
sexuality
Posted : 9 Mar, 2016 05:49 AM

Thanks.

View Profile
History
sexuality
Posted : 9 Mar, 2016 07:47 AM

Good answer! 9Fruitsofthespirit

View Profile
History
sexuality
Posted : 9 Mar, 2016 09:30 AM

Any other scriptures or Christian literature on it ,please let me know.

thanks in advance.

osol_letse

View Profile
History
sexuality
Posted : 9 Mar, 2016 06:00 PM

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Hope those would help

View Profile
History
sexuality
Posted : 10 Mar, 2016 07:56 AM

thank you Osol letse.

View Profile
History
sexuality
Posted : 11 Mar, 2016 06:22 AM

Talking about sex is one thing, revelling in it is another... which leads to depends on how bad the joke is I guess?

MobsterSavedByGrace

View Profile
History
sexuality
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 11:46 AM

Let me ask you this:

Is your heart motivated by lust?

Maybe not of your own desire, but trying to illicit it in others?

Matthew 5:27 �You have heard that it was said to those of old, �You shall not commit adultery.� 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Or is it just perversion?

1 Peter 1:15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, 16 because it is written, �Be holy, for I am holy

View Profile
History
sexuality
Posted : 22 Mar, 2016 09:45 AM

its just perversion. thanks for the verse.

am working on it and the holy spirit is guiding me.

thanks all of you.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
sexuality
Posted : 22 Mar, 2016 06:44 PM

My sister...after reading your transparent post and the responses I strongly, in my spirit, felt the need to simply pray for you:

In the mighty name of Jesus...Lord may it be your will that your child be delivered from this "perversion spirit" so that she subsequently becomes a living testimony to other believers who too may have found themselves battling this same type of spirit and would now thru her experience...her test, know that they're not alone and do have a Savior who loves them and desires those who belong to Him be victorious over our earthly trials and tribulations, that He ultimately receives ALL the honor and ALL the glory!

And let the church say...AMEN! Be blessed child of God.

Page : 1 2