Author Thread: Sexual Immorality/Lust
Admin

Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 16 Aug, 2012 02:30 AM

Dont we know that its a sin??? (1cor.5) . Why is it so that most men on here are after just physical pleasure even if they call themselves christians? I had to bluntly tell few people to either stop lusting or change their profile statement that calls themselves servant of God. It grieves my spirit. I am sure there could be women as well,but since its men who writes to me or its usually men that my sisters on here complaining about men just after sex/lust whatever you call it. For instance, I refused to talk about physical intimacy to a couple men who were interested in me,then they called me lesbian/confused between men and women. Whats wrong with today's world?

View Profile
History
Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 16 Aug, 2012 07:23 AM

Verydeepme,

Non believers have just as much access to this site as Christians do. Just because this is a "Christian" dating site doesn't mean that everyone here will be a Christian. In fact, sites like this attract the attention of some extremely worldly people because it gives them the opportunity to toy with and explore what we "Christians" are truly like. Like a cat with a mouse.

View Profile
History
Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 16 Aug, 2012 08:34 AM

Brother... I understand your point. But there were really so called mission minded people that communicated with me with a very christian profile,then...Bang! They start saying the silliest of things. I dont want to be judgemental,but beware! Its what the Bible says 'wolves in sheepskin'. I genuinely prayed for those brothers and sisters...

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 16 Aug, 2012 02:57 PM

I think its all about power and control. Evil people try to get Christians to do things that are against their nature. If you are a moral person, then immoral people will get a thrill bringing you down to their level. Pray for them, but then leave them behind.

View Profile
History
Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 16 Aug, 2012 10:17 PM

come on people lets have a little acceptance of the humanity our brothers and sisters...

stop and consider David,the man after Gods own heart?

He was a Player!!!!!

View Profile
History
Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 16 Aug, 2012 10:45 PM

True! @Peace... But David paid the price as well!!! So, knowingly we don't want to repeat the same mistake!

View Profile
History
Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 17 Aug, 2012 10:28 PM

Totally agree with you! We are called to wait.

View Profile
History
Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 10 Sep, 2012 10:27 PM

You will know them by their fruit. Test them. If they are just after physical gratification, then run like the wind. One of the most, if not the most, frightening things that a man could ever do is to take unto him a daughter of God. If he does not show great reverence and respect, then I will question whether they really are a believer at all.

shepherdingking

View Profile
History
Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 12 Sep, 2012 07:52 PM

This is too bad that people see sex like the unbelievers. We are in the world but we do not have to act like them!

"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the PASSION OF LUST LIKE THE GENTILES who do not know God; that no one transgress and wrong his brother in this matter, because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we told you beforehand and solemnly warned you."(1Thess.4:3-6).

View Profile
History
Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 1 Oct, 2012 12:47 PM

Its the internet :glow:. Nothing else to say.

View Profile
History
Sexual Immorality/Lust
Posted : 1 Oct, 2012 12:48 PM

Its the internet :glow:. Nothing else to say.

Page : 1 2