Author Thread: Why does this happen to me? (dream related)
Admin

Why does this happen to me? (dream related)
Posted : 9 Aug, 2012 08:09 PM

Ever since I was 13 or so I started having dreams that came to be premonitions, meaning that I would see images of certain events then they would happen in real life. I have far too many of these incidents to be just called "coincidences"

At times I foresee events with such details that when it happens in real life my mouth literally drop to the floor. I have seen people before they show up in my life, catastrophic events around the world, or even just small things that still hold significance but I still don't know how and why this is happening.

If you have any christian or personal explanation, I would be open to discussion, Thanks.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2012 09:59 PM

I would get some twine to aid in that problem,so when your jaw wants to literally drop to the floor you can tie it to your ears and stop it from falling!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2012 07:55 AM

If you have nothing important, useful or interesting at all refrain from replaying to my post,thanks.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2012 10:15 AM

Humor is very usEfull,in fact essential in life! I look at myself in the mirror and I know God haS A SENCE OF HUMOR!

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2012 10:20 PM

I click on her profile, Mike. She is no longer active, not banned, just no longer active.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Aug, 2012 06:55 PM

well that's too bad! Some people get too serious about everything and ned to relax a bit! I can't imagine a life being so uptight! I try to see the humor in everything.We are such foolish humans how can you not laugh!

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2012 05:12 PM

Yes, it is unfortunate. Personally, while I believe that psychics are charlatans, I do believe that God can, and does, communicate with us through dreams...and in other ways.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 02:22 AM

That is normal: this verse I put in below says nothing about him discriminating between who he will give these dreams and visions too just that his servants and handmaidens shall prophecy and that he will poor his spirit out on all flesh. according to this iits only those who call on the name of the Lord that shall be delivered; and there is the promise at the end that there will be deliverance in Israel (so looks like he will be preserving Israel and guarding it from all the devastation).

Joel 2:28-32:And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

We all need to be better people MikeRides.....

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 04:43 AM

"We all need to be better people MikeRides....."

Sounds like the left foot of fellowship to me it does!

Nope not feelin the Love there!

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 06:00 AM

Being told if you are doing something wrong, or did something wrong, is love Mike. If no one cared, they just wouldnt say anyhing.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2012 03:13 PM

is it Love to judge a man without knowing his heart? Too many armchair profits around here who think they know whats best for someone else when they don't even live the life God would have for them!When you get to know me com e back and tell me when I'm outta line!Till then you're just exposing yourself to humiliation.

Page : 1 2