Author Thread: Freedom
Admin

Freedom
Posted : 5 Jul, 2012 10:36 AM

The very thing we celebrate with fireworks can also be used for good and evil. As believers in Christ, we are free from the restrictive Mosaic law, but the Bible warns us not to use our spiritual freedom for selfish purposes: Do not use liberty as an opportunity for the Flesh, but through Love serve one another. ( Gal. 5:13 )

Not everyone has political and religious freedom, but all believers in Christ have spiritual freedom. We must not use it as a weapon to impose our will on Others but to display the Glory of God's will.

Freedom doesn't give us the right to do what we Please, but to do what Pleases God.

:peace:

View Profile
History
Freedom
Posted : 5 Jul, 2012 12:57 PM

:applause:...Amen!...AMEN!!!....sister In Christ Jesus...

Freedom is not an "excuse" for ones own Liberty...xo

Jam 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Jam 2:12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

View Profile
History
Freedom
Posted : 10 Jul, 2012 09:59 PM

two questions

1,it seems one cannot be partially free, is freedumb what they are really trying to say?

2,if on the fourth of july,you said the pledge of allegiance,to the flag of the united states of america, are You in the world, or of the world?

View Profile
History
Freedom
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 11:51 AM

Peacenic asked ~ two questions

1,it seems one cannot be partially free, is freedumb what they are really trying to say?

*** YES !!!...Free The DUMB !!!!....:laugh:

2,if on the fourth of july,you said the pledge of allegiance,to the flag of the united states of america, are You in the world, or of the world?

*** I believe a person Pledging Allegiance to AnyThing OTHER than GOD~Yahshua/Jesus~HolySpirt is IN and OF the World...just my 2bits...Yippy...Kyyyy....Yoooo....Yyyyyy....YAaaaaa...xo

View Profile
History
Freedom
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 12:43 PM

peacenic

Get serious...

View Profile
History
Freedom
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 03:19 PM

(We must not use it as a weapon to impose our will on Others)

I am not sure what you are trying to communicate but to me it seems you are saying that we are not to tell others what they should do.

If this is the case then you are doing this very thing. If it is not then I am sorry for miss reading your post :)

View Profile
History
Freedom
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 11:56 PM

thanks You GodsJude,

i totally,completely agree with You :D

in total seriousness i understand we are to be in the world but not of the world. hence the of of of question.

and concerning the freedom/freedumb question again in full seriousness,there is free and there is freedom,

as i previously mentioned free is free,

so what is this freedom thing? is it a place? is it dumb of free?

it seems the people i hear using this word most often also happen to be people that make me nervous,like politicians,lawyers,and self help gurus...

can anyone recollect a script or verse where Jesus used the word freedom?

thank You for Your thoughts/reply's

View Profile
History
Freedom
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 05:53 AM

Peace,

32And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.�

John 8: 32

View Profile
History
Freedom
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 05:43 PM

@LTM

Freedom doesn't give us the right to do what we Please, but to do what Pleases God.

View Profile
History
Freedom
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 10:35 PM

LetthisMind,

free is free as free is free :applause:

Amen

:yay:

View Profile
History
Freedom
Posted : 16 Jul, 2012 09:46 AM

:applause:...:yay:...Your welcome PeaceNic...Hey...Good scripture LTM...how bout this one about Paul...

Act 22:28 And the chief captain answered, With a great sum obtained I this [[[ freedom. ]]] And Paul said, But I was [free] born.

*** Once we be Born Again into Christ Jesus...We are FREE indeed...:bouncy:...xo

Page : 1 2