Author Thread: Proper Christian behavior
Admin

Proper Christian behavior
Posted : 24 Jul, 2011 07:19 PM

i have been on various dating sites for a while ...I

never am at a loss for someone to talk to and i always get a lot of attention and requests to meet from men of all ages ...:angel:

but what bugs me no end, is the rampant epidemic of men :devil:

who think it is perfectly fine to actually put an age range of women 15 , 20 and thirty years younger than they are ... :toomuch::toomuch::toomuch::toomuch::toomuch::toomuch:

there is nothing Christianly about old men

seeking baby girls who could easily be their daughters...

and many of those men send me mail , and inquire of me, :toomuch::toomuch::toomuch::toomuch:

and when i read the age range , i see it all plain and clear :rolleyes:

i see who has maturity :applause:

and who is only a sick legend in his own mind :devil:

i have met some young women who think it is ok to date a man way older...:rolleyes:

but those are only the women who are hard up ,

down on their luck , needing a home :rolleyes:

wanting a sugar daddy :devil:

or trying to leave an abusive situation :waving:

for men who think it is ok to seek out girls

who could be their daughters and granddaughters , t

hey are as sick in the head as they come

, and any one who inquires of me , with an age range including young baby girls old enough to be their granddaughters or women who could be their daughters ~

that raisesd major red flags & out of respect and protection of my Family i cannot get rid of the perverts fast enough ...

i would much rather stay alone , then be with a man who is in forever adolescent mode , an eternal teenager with raging hormones...maybe this is acceptable in the sinful world , :devil:

but it is entirely unacceptable of a man

who says he is a Christian

yet thinks it is fair game

to go after a very young lady ...:toomuch::toomuch::toomuch::toomuch:

and i know there are inappropriate females out there too,

who try to give good women a bad name ...:toomuch:

total cougars obsessed with baby boys

who could easily be their sons , :toomuch:

but i am not one of them , :angel:

i want a man closer in age to me , :hearts:

who has integrity and decency , is mature responsible :glow:

loyal , faithful and one who takes marriage seriously :applause:

and not a scammer , or a cheat ...:devil:

and really it is better to be alone than in poor company ,

and there sure is a lot of poor company out there ~

sad but true :rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2011 07:57 PM

Not me, ladyoftheisland;

Ya, my downside is I smoke, but a good woman could influence me to quit. I think you are pretty darn attractive. If I could only find a big enough trailer for all this money I have stacked up in my mansion, I would be on my way to your town, putting up a billboard with your picture on it with the caption "Have you seen me?" - But, you know how that goes, I'll just end up with a broken heart.... que sera sera

bless,

michael

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2011 09:35 PM

There is a condition called �Arrested Development� that goes a long way to explaining why these men seek women so much younger than them.

Basically�they are BOYS! Yep! 60�50 year old BOY!

For whatever reason they have not progressed beyond the age of 9 or 10 or 11 years old. They need instant Gratification��I want it Now!�. They need to be taken care of��Mommy did it, why can�t you?�.

Now, some of them have the money�so they will get their �Sugar Babies� and there are some of those here, but�most of the women here are much too smart and have way too much Dignity to even go there.

I think it�s both Sad and Comical, but a sign of the times. I�ve been on this site for a few months and I vouch that there are some Wonderful, Intelligent, and �On Fire� Christian Women here. It�s a shame that you have to deal with Immature, Sophomoric, Boys.

One thing to consider is that if a man wants to be able to communicate with a younger woman�he needs to make the age range so as to facilitate that � for instance �Any�, but I believe that you are speaking about those that have a range twenty years younger than theirs.

It doesn�t sound very smart to me�but then��Stupid Is As Stupid Does!�.

Peace

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2011 07:20 AM

Scripturally it's even worse than you think. In Judaism and the Tanakh (OT for you) boys become men at 13, girls become women at 12, at which time they're both responsible for knowing and following Jewish Law. And since following the Law also entitled to its perks like marriage. Jewish Law allows men aged 13+ and woman aged 12+ to marry, though traditionally rabbis say between 16 and 24 is best.

Civil law is different and varies from state to state in the US. Here in Missouri for example, you can marry at 15 with parental/guardian consent, and there's a provision for even younger if with judicial consent. And once married, the regular age of consent for sexual activity at 17 becomes null and voided. Other states adjust these ages up and down.

So as to what's 'proper' or not, a better way to think of it is 'what's gonna work or not.' A much older spouse isn't likely to work as it's difficult to imagine what you'll have in common. But insofar as religion and the Bible is concerned, it's perfectly 'proper.'

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2011 07:44 AM

Does anybody have "Hefs" number? I think the last two posts might do him some good, he does appear to be falling into the same trap for like what...some 30 plus years of his life?

bless,

michael

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2011 06:26 PM

Hi Everyone...thank you so much for the posts...:applause:

I thik it is funny when old men get on the site :laugh:

and their profile says that they are not looking for anyone into rap ...:rolleyes:

and i write them and tell them that if they look for women their own age, :nahnah:

they won't have to worry

whether she likes that rap c r a p or not...:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2011 07:53 PM

LOL

And yet, well I like Bjork, less than I used to, however she is the ultimate pixie... I may face the same challenge as you are talking about, someone my age who can stand, at least a little of Skunk Anaise and Bjork...

bless,

michael

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2011 09:40 PM

i have no clue what or who you are talking about Michael :waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2011 10:25 PM

Archimedes ...:waving:

I appreciate your message and i tsee that you really understand what i am talking about here ...:applause:

i like this quote from you :glow:

I think it�s both Sad and Comical, but a sign of the times. I�ve been on this site for a few months and I vouch that there are some Wonderful, Intelligent, and �On Fire� Christian Women here. It�s a shame that you have to deal with Immature, Sophomoric, Boys.

yes , it is a shame and extremely disheartening ...

to say the very least...:rolleyes:

we don't have forever to get it right and yet many people do not realize how fragile and precious and fleeting this life is ....:purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2011 11:14 PM

LadyIsland;

Bjork, you know, from Iceland, Bjork, kind of trancy, wow, how to put it...well when you have a chance she is certainly on you tube..

Skunk Anaise, from England, black chick, gutsy, bald, aggressive, kind of yells a lot... she is on you tube as well.

While off the word, OK, well off the word... while I was in Amsterdam with the ex-wife, smoking hashish all day and brothels at night, I got into Skunks songs...ya, the ex knew about the brothels, hey, she was an unbeliever, you know... We are still very good friends BTW

bless,

michael chudzinski

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jul, 2011 12:25 PM

Wow Michael!

That confession about

��smoking hash and visiting brothels��

Will really impress the Women here on this Christian Site.

If it was an attempt at humor�I must tell you that it came across as�(wait for it)�Childish and In Poor Taste!

Why are you here?

Page : 1 2