Author Thread: Recent Facinelli quote on the shot
rbj66

View Profile
History
Recent Facinelli quote on the shot
Posted : 22 Jun, 2024 01:43 PM

Fauci revealed a disgusting bias during a recent hearing in front of a Judicial Committee. In an interview that was played during his questioning, Fauci said that he thinks an institution should make it hard for people to live their lives so that they feel pressured to get vaccinated. His exact words were, “Once people feel empowered and protected legally, you are going to have schools, universities, and colleges, they’re gonna say, ‘you want to come to this college buddy, lady, you’ve got to get vaccinated’. . . and it’s been proven, when you make it difficult for people in their lives, they lose their ideological bull**** and they get vaccinated."

So was it about health or ideology?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Recent Facinelli quote on the shot
Posted : 22 Jun, 2024 02:10 PM

That's Fauci!

I have not ever been for Fauci.

He should be locked up for life for all that he has done.

He influenced the lockdowns and masked mandates and the destruction of our economy.

He aided people to the grave and added people to the grave.

He promoted Remdevir to create higher death numbers for covid.

He spoke against Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine which were on a hundred year safe list for treatment for illness and virus.

He funded coronavirus research in WuHan before the "PLAN"demic and bio-weapon research. A program which was cut in the United States because of controversy and continued to be funded on foreign soil.

A number of people are protecting Fauci.

"FAUCI FOR PRESIDENT!" - See how that goes! We will be in lockdown all the time.

There have been more deaths from the response to covid than from the covid.

The response to covid was more harm than the covid.

I wish Fauci would take a daily dose of shots and those that promote them.

They say "My body, My choice" and that women are free to destroy their unborn child, but that no one is free to refuse a shot.

So much for the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Too many government mandates from wicked people that should not even be in government.