Author Thread: If you have the money, create your own “science”‼️‼️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
If you have the money, create your own “science”‼️‼️
Posted : 26 May, 2024 06:18 PM

That’s right, if you have the money you can create your own fake science. Case in point: climate change.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2024 06:18 AM

I agree with you that there is junk science.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2024 07:05 AM

There is Fake News and there is Fake Science.

It is as easy as your own words.

It is as easy as the fact that statistically, fewer people die after age one hundred.

True, there are fewer deaths for people over age one hundred.

And that is how easy fake science is.

People find the facts they want to find.

People find the facts they want to find for the purposes they want to find them.

We fund a lot of fake science with our tax dollars and we fund much bad science.

The world is getting worse from it all and not better.

Better when we were innocent in the garden and lacked knowledge than the knowledge we have now.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2024 01:39 PM

I think in the end times more and more lies and deception will become the norm.

You already see that happening now. The Globalist Marxist Democrats, on the news and on social media in this country, like on Fakebook, Goofle and what used to be Twitter kept trying to censor news and the truth in science they didn’t like. Elon Musk bought out Twitter and renamed it. That was a welcome change, at least the truth isn’t being censored on there like before

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2024 06:37 PM

I can agree with all that.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2024 06:38 PM

I do not entirely trust Elon Musk.

I have watched him on several interviews.

I question some of the things he is doing and I'm not talking about electric cars.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2024 09:22 AM

I’m not exactly sure what his religion is but it’s not biblical Christianity, at least for now. But then again, a lot of “Christians” claiming to be “Christian” are not biblical Christians. But that’s nothing new, the Bible says a true Jew is not so much a mere ancestor of Abraham, especially if they are not obedient.

Some people think I’m promoting perfectionism and works when I speak of obedience. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Confession of sin IS an act of obedience. Confession of sin is not a work of righteousness leading to salvation like some false Christianities teach. RATHER God saves a person by grace only. A person then, who is truly saved, works out 👉👉loving obedience👈👈 to God with the help of the Holy Spirit working in the person’s new nature as a response.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2024 09:53 AM

Yes, Salvation is by grace only.

I do not believe that you are promoting perfectionism.

But the Bible promotes perfection.

Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matthew 5:48)

“If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” (Matthew 19:21)

In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered. (Hebrews 2:10)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2024 11:48 AM

I think Elon Musk is into Transhumanism and making hybrid human beings, and I am entirely against that. He wants to make technologies and humans one. He wants to make Super human beings and Cyborgs. He is going into grounds that he should not. He has the money and the minds to do it. He wants to be among the greatest thrusts in the advancement of human beings. And he wants to profit in the billions and trillions from doing it.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2024 05:52 PM

I agree the Bible teaches the type of perfection you described. We should all strive to be perfect as God is perfect.

Sadly, too many people, me included, compare themselves to other sinners to make ourselves look good. Of course, it’s always easy to find a sinner who is worse than us. But what does that say about us when we must compare ourselves to worse sinners order to make us feel better about ourselves?

But when I compare myself to Jesus, I’m immediately humiliated

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2024 07:30 PM

These days, I am not comforted in finding sinners worse than us.

I see the world is getting worse and it concerns me.

There is an increase in wickedness.

Some feel at peace with whatever happens because they are in Christ.

I feel no peace with the wickedness going on.

I wish we were back in the Garden of Eden and with no sin. But that isn't going to happen.

Page : 1 2 3