Author Thread: I don't belong in this world
austin93a^

View Profile
History
I don't belong in this world
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 10:41 PM

all my life I wanted nothing more then to be a husband and father. I didn't everything I thought would help me in that goal and nothing happened, I seeked all the advice from others and that didn't help, I poured my heart out to God and that didn't change anything ether. I figured I needed to just wait and now I'm to old to be a father. never once have I been on a date, every blind date stood me up, i tried speed dating and every one avoided my table, I messaged everyone on every christian dating site in the USA and I only got scammers to people pushing for sex that replied. I joined every bible study, singles group, fellowship group and never saw one giro my age in any of those groups so I church hopped going even states away and nothing

yet everyone I know says i'm doing the right things and that I should have been married years ago but here I am 100% dateless and now I'm undateble because of my age. I have no family, no one my own age to spend time with, what few friends I have are old enough to be my grandparents. I don't fit in with anyone my own age anymore, I never really did anyway.

I said I gave up looking for anyone and that's true but I can't handle it. the last 2 months have been hard. I gained over 40 pounds trying to eat my pain away. I cry every night knowing that I was never be good enough for anyone. I always tried to avoid the problem by spending all my time helping others, volunteering, doing mission work, helping the homeless and foster kids/families but that doesn't help me avoid the emptiness from knowing i'll never have any family let alone kids of my own.

im sorry but I just don't belong in this world. it was nice knowing you all. hopefully you find what you want here and in this life, I never did. 😖

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2024 06:17 PM

Then why did you attack me when I was in the process of answering another poster about a Jehovah’s Witnesses distortion?

Why did you see fit to harass me? I wasn’t replying to you but you asserted yourself in the conversation anyway by attacking me instead of addressing the issue raised.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2024 06:18 PM

" Go message some of those women, try to teach them."

Maybe you can change their Beliefs.

You know it all with your self Righteousness.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2024 06:27 PM

@LD

Ask Jesus to help you!

He knows your faults.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2024 06:31 PM

You been degrading me continuously following and harassing.

You cannot teach anyone.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2024 06:40 PM

You been off topic on here and several topics continuously trying to degrade me.

You're the Real attacker here.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2024 06:44 PM

Moonlight, you’ve been off topic on forums but you defend yourself when others bring it to your attention. So it’s ok for you but not for others

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2024 06:50 PM

You're going off topic like here Only to harass and degrade over Bible Beliefs.

Continuing

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2024 06:53 PM

Search out a true Godly Man who can teach.

He can teach you.

Never compare yourself to Jesus teaching.

Your attitude and character here is pathetic.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2024 06:55 PM

Go argue with Yourself now !👈👈👈

Since you don't realize Yet this is a Dating site for forming Relationships.

Not your private pulpit!

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2024 08:49 PM

Yeah, I feel this way too. The same things happen to me. Maybe God does someone out there for us or maybe He doesn’t. All I know is that the loneliness and emptiness I feel only makes me want to go to Heaven even more. We need to stay strong and we need trust Christ through every circumstance. Even in our brokeness He is close. Closer than He will ever be

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8