Author Thread: HOLY GHOST
Admin

HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 05:16 AM

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor the world to come.

Matthew 12: 31,32 POWERFUL!

What do you consider to be blasphemy against the Holy Ghost?

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 06:06 AM

I completely agree with riveroflife on this subject.

:rocknroll:

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 08:41 AM

I am amazed at how some people build a glass house then throw rocks daring anyone to throw them back, and when they do, the person in the glass house rains all kinds of judgment on them at the same time they preach don't judge me!

Absolutely amazing!!

I hear other say these are open forums and they don't like it when peoples beliefs get hammered on. I say HAMMER away! If what I believe can't stand up to a group of self proclaimed scholars on this forum then my theology doesn't have savin power and I am doomed.

If you get your feelins hurt easily when someone tells you your wrong it probably is not a good idea to post here.

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 09:18 AM

You're right about one thing, Mrrow,

Man's theology has NO SAVIN POWER. :yay:

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 09:29 AM

:applause::dancingp::bouncy::yay::peace:...xo

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 09:42 AM

A gentle answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.

Proverbs 15:1

Blessings

River

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 09:46 AM

@ Row:

Hey Row,as i have said before about you ....

Tooooooo Fuuuuuuunnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy

Yet I do agree with you on this,even when I get hammered.

I remember YHWH saying something about a Hammer,oh yeah.

Jer 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Agape' and Charis:

Homer D.

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 09:46 AM

And you think PJ is a man of GOD, his is man's doctrine more than anyone here! :goofball:

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 11:31 AM

When a man continually answers with the word thinking in his replies what is in him in aboundance comes out.m and as he thinketh so is he, but that does not mean the lord agrees with him

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 11:52 AM

PJ I can't communicate with mindless people and you have confessed you don't use your mind. I have no idea what your babbling is about...Are you typing in tongues?

I use my brain and I do very well understanding scriptures! And when I ask the LORD for wisdom He gives it to me to store in my brain! I use my mind to communicate with people and share the gospel. You are very rarely understood by anyone because you speak with out using your mind.

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 01:09 PM

If one denys scripture MR. ROW, how does that make the believer wrong?

Page : 1 2 3 4