Author Thread: HOLY GHOST
Admin

HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 05:16 AM

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor the world to come.

Matthew 12: 31,32 POWERFUL!

What do you consider to be blasphemy against the Holy Ghost?

God Bless,

Deborah

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 08:11 AM

No one comes to the Father unless the Spirit draws them. Ultimately therefore, to reject the Spirit is to reject God's offer of forgiveness.

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 08:17 AM

One of the closest I have seen on this site is that tongues is of the devil.

Second is the bible truth revealed in Acts 2:4 is the gift of tongues and that it is not for all believers, foe the word of God was written to those that walked in the light of this teaching.

When a christian denies this teaching they are missing and rejecting the greatest gift from the father second to the new birth

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 08:36 AM

What do you consider to be blasphemy against the Holy Ghost?

Speaking against the Holy Spirit, Gifts & Acts of as ifin the 3rd part of GOD doesnt exist or is for taday...the Very Spirit that decended upon Christ Jesus when John baptised him...the very Spirit that Christ Jesus said He would ask His Father to send to Us as a Helper when Christ Jesus would Ascend to the Father and leave the Physical world...Jesus said He would Forgive all that Blasphem Him...BUT...not the Holy Ghost within HIM....xo

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 09:16 AM

Two Sparrows just to add to your statement the bible does say he draws all.

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 09:30 AM

PJ where does it say that?

marikashome

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 10:39 AM

I agree that blasphemy would be a continual rejection of God-forgetting God or resisting His truth. That is what, over time, leads to a reprobate mind.

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 10:40 AM

John 12:32

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

God Bless,

Deborah

marikashome

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 10:41 AM

I'll add that I don't think blasphemy as an unforgivable sin is a one time incident.

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 11:34 AM

@ PJ,and everyone else.

When Yeshua says:

John 12:32 and I, if I may be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto myself.'

With Biblical interpretaion the word all does not mean each and every person.

This 'all' means from every nation,tongue,tribe,backround,and place in this life.

If Yeshua is saying that He will draw every/each man,would this not constitue Universalism

There would be no need to proclaim the Gospel.

No reason for trusing Yeshua,seeing He will draw each man.

Pj:please use the mind that you have been given,so that you could discern and understand the Word of YHWH..

Use a Concordance and Look up the word 'Mind' to see how and where that is used,before you start shouting and cursing and screaming at others for using their minds,to study,meditate and to discern and understand the Word of YHWH.

St.George

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
HOLY GHOST
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 11:59 AM

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 52Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 53Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

1 Tim 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

There's more! I'm done for now though.

Page : 1 2 3 4