Author Thread: Psycholgy...?
rbj66

View Profile
History
Psycholgy...?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2024 05:27 AM

It is very beneficial for those who are Biblically grounded. I am a skeptic, however i read articles and some are beneficial if only to shake your head and say "yes, been there". We can post some links here to compare to our own personal experiences.

rbj66

View Profile
History
Psycholgy...?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2024 05:29 AM

https://psychologydiary.com/572/yahoo/1027015/20009/relationship-red-flags/

7 toxic signs

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Psycholgy...?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2024 08:57 AM

https://www.ashleybendiksen.com/13-signs-dating-an-abusive-personality/

Psychology won't help Him.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Psycholgy...?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2024 06:02 PM

You’re right rbj, some psychology is just plain nonsense and some psychology is nothing more than common sense but you’re right, it’s better to be biblically grounded either way.

Criminal profiling is a fairly reliable psychology. I watch the Forensic and FBI Files. Often times detectives will call in a psychological criminal profiler in order understand what type of person they’re dealing that committed whatever criminal act that is under investigation. The science is amazingly accurate. That’s because this kind of psychology is based on real science and observation.

On the other hand, you have silly self-esteem, self-love pop psychology or the fraudulent type of psychology done by the infamous sexologist Afred Kinsey

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Psycholgy...?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2024 06:58 PM

Yes, those FBI criminal psychologists have really done well profiling Pro-Lifers!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Psycholgy...?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2024 11:38 AM

That’s another good point you raised W&T, an example of a good thing misapplied, abused and made to work evil.

More recent examples of how various government agencies especially at the federal level have been compromised, co-opted and weaponized by Marxist/Democrat Globalist politicians in their quest to undermine the U.S. Constitution

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Psycholgy...?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2024 01:09 PM

Yeah, the FBI made an early morning kill one place. They busted into a guys house at 6 in the morning and shot him between the eyes because the government didn't like him being a gun advocate and a gun collector. He was a registered gun owner and collected lots of guns which politicians don't want you to do. He was the head of an airport. I forget which city.

Legalized murder when the government does it.

No accountability!

They come in unannounced. They cut the power. They practice their Black Ops! They do not do anything in a civilized manner.

Even with the Pro-Lifers, the weaponized government wants to bring in their machine guns and use special force.

Reminds me of Hitler

Kill the opposition

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Psycholgy...?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2024 04:39 PM

Very sad.

Reminds me of Hitler too.

Government and the FBI, which are supposed to glorify God by protecting good men and punish evil doers, are instead used to persecute good people and protect evil doers

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Psycholgy...?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2024 07:24 PM

For sure!