Author Thread: DATES TO RUN FROM‼️‼️‼️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
DATES TO RUN FROM‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 12 Jun, 2024 07:13 AM

If you’re a man and you meet a woman who says she is willing to submit to her husband👉BUT👈ONLY so long as her treats her like Jesus…

MEN YOU BETTER RUN‼️‼️

If you’re a woman and you meet a man who says he is willing to love you like Christ loves the church👉BUT👈ONLY so long as she submits to him…

LADIES YOU BETTER RUN‼️‼️

DON’T FALL FOR THE👉👉CONDITIONAL LOVE👈👈 TRAP‼️‼️‼️

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO “FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE”⁉️⁉️⁉️

The Bible says: “Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her…”. This is the way a man is to love his wife‼️‼️

Christ doesn’t stop loving the church whenever she becomes unlovable‼️‼️

The Bible says: “Wives must submit to their husbands as to the Lord.” A woman makes up her mind to submit to Christ regardless of her husband becoming a total jerk. Her objective is Christ, not her jerk husband‼️‼️

I know I just opened a can of worms. Objections welcome

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
DATES TO RUN FROM‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 12 Jun, 2024 10:00 AM

Sounds like we will have some good runners!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
DATES TO RUN FROM‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 12 Jun, 2024 10:51 AM

Yep. We’re all under the same curse as Adam and Eve.

Men demand woman submit 100% all the time and without reservation and if she fails to submit then she no longer deserves the man’s love.

Women want a man who will jump to her every whim and if he doesn’t it’s because he doesn’t love like Jesus and so she no longer has to submit.

This IS NOT loving like God loves‼️‼️

Marriage requires LOTS of humility and LOTS of forgiveness. And all must be done in 👉👉obedient love for God👈👈

One of my favorite preachers said marriage is the supreme testing ground for true love. Some learn to fake it while others humbly confess their hatred for each other and their lack of love and submission to and for God. They ask God’s forgiveness AND their mates forgiveness and purpose to learn to love like God loves.

Posted by a life long love failure who is learning the hard work of loving like God loves

Handyman62

View Profile
History
DATES TO RUN FROM‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 12 Jun, 2024 12:00 PM

LD I would say the one thing wrong with what you're saying is that men stop loving their wives if they stop being submissive. I don't believe men put anywhere near the conditions on loving a spouse that women do. Now granted some men do walk away easily, but I believe the vast majority of men put up with way more garbage from women before ever calling it quits. Women on the other hand walk at the drop of a hat.

Men are loved conditionally. Women, children and pets are loved unconditionally.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
DATES TO RUN FROM‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 12 Jun, 2024 06:53 PM

I don't know about TRUE LOVE.

It is what it is.

It seems more fairy tale.

But the greatest command is to love God with all our heart.

Everything else should be second, third or fourth.

We shouldn't burn up our oil on women. (Matthew 25)

We need to have our oil where it counts, or we won't be entering.